Sunday, January 25, 2009

This photo was taken by somebody else. When I saw this photo it was a real mind trip for me, it took me back to an era of funky expression a coming of age of sorts, a time of real unstable grounds a time of personal exploration "where am I gonna end up next" I was a complete rollin stone being shaped by my surroundings. The pieces or "burners" the characters the throw ups the HANDSTYLES this was an amazing time in my life. Endless riding of RIPTA and the constant sounds of Smif n Wesson Redman (dare iz a darkside) Pete rock and C.L. (the main ingredient) Showbiz and A.G. I can truly feel and relive these times for a moment threw pictures like this. Life goes on and YES I am truly happy and satisfied with my life I have two beautiful kids a loving supportive wife who I can laugh with and enjoy. Its all a trip, it goes fast and hopefully it lasts long. Thank you to the people I have met and encountered throughout the years be it face to face or however, you have all effected me be it negative or positive. Keep on rockin and movin' do yours and remember no matter how low it might seem hold on to it anyways because its all a part of life and it shapes. So thats that another fresh piece of artwork by the one and only Wizart I believe this one was of off 138 in Newport Good Shit Wiz. Once again Thanx to the rest of you Peace, Swerveone.

No comments:

Post a Comment